Are you a researcher or academic looking to disseminate your work to the public? Maybe you are looking for patient stories to bring your lectures to life.
Since the charity was founded in 2001, our work has been closely tied to the world of academia. That is not only because we partner with academic qualitative researchers to develop the content, but also because our resources are widely used as teaching tools for a range of subjects across numerous professions. Our resources have even been used to improve health services and influence policy.
In fact, there are a number of ways academics can work with us:
- We can work together to transform your research into a resource that benefits the public directly.
- You can use our resources as training, teaching and learning tools.
- Even better, become a Dipex+ member to embed any of our 35,000+ videos directly into your presentation, website or other digital application.
- Our resources have even been used to improve health services and influence policy.
- We can provide technical solutions to support your research data collection, and design and editorial services to publish it.
Please get in touch to discuss how we can work together.